wtorek, 23 kwietnia 2013

Z pamiętnika Michała :)



 
     The travel started on Monday. We went to the bus and we went to the airport. Next we went to the plane. In plane we went to the Roma.
It was my first plane flight. It was fantastic. Roma is very nice city and I like it. There was very much fun. There I saw Vatican, fountain and grave of Jan Paweł  II.
     Next day we flow to Italy school. There I met new friends. They were very nice. After that I lived in my Italian friend's home. It wasn't very big but it was good. I very like Italian food. There it was very good. Next part of travel we flow to the Roma again and there
we did shopping. I t was very nice. Next day , it was Sunday we must flow to Poland.
This travel was very great .
Michał Dziekan

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz